Friday, February 15, 2008

A Valentine Surprise!

So yesterday morning my mom came over and asked if she could take Presli somewhere for Valentines Day. Of course!! So off they went. They came back after an hour and
a half. Presli was asleep and my mom said she would bring her stuff back over
later when she was awake. At 6:30 my mom came back over. She took Presli into our office to be a little secretive. A few minutes later she came out and Presli had a big
bag and a card that said "To Mommy and Daddy!" We opened the present
and inside was a picture frame with three darling pictures of her in it. There were also two customized pictures for each of us. They were adorable!! My mom had taken her to get her pictures taken for a cute little Valentine present for us. So cute...thanks mom, you're the best!! So,check out our slide show with the pictures of our little
Dancing Queen!!

6 comments:

Malizia's said...

Ohh. So nice of your mom! What a great suprise!! Presli has the cutest smile in the whole wide world. It's so big! She always looks so happy!

Pam said...

Kalli! I can't take it anymore. You have to come and see me in Perry so that I can hug and kiss your baby Presli! She is so adorable!

Callisters said...

Did you notice on my post that I tagged you? If not go check it out. I bought her four wheeler from Toys R Us. That is the only place that I could find that one. It is the cutest one I could find as well! Hey when Olivia turned one we got her a darling stroller from Pottery Barn Kids, I highly recommand that. It is great quality and she loves it. Have a great day!

Smith Family said...

oh my gosh...is she the cutest thing EVER? your mom told me she might do this...the tutu outfit is so cute and the color looks so good on her!

Lemon Annie said...

Adorable! What a great mom you have!

Nances said...

Hello Kalli. So I hadn't caught up on your blog in a while. I was sorry to hear that Presli has been so sick lately. That was probably so scary doing the breathing treatments and everything.
She's a doll!