Friday, February 8, 2008

A Fun TAG!

So Courtney had this tag on her blog and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a second and do it too, and think back on Joe and I's relationship...

How long have you been together? Our 4 year anniversary is on March 12th!!!
How long did you date? We dated 2 1/2 months before we were engaged. But only three weeks before we knew we were meant to be together!!
How old is he? He will be 28 in May. I make fun of him being old!! Althought I am not too far behind!!
Who eats more? Joe definitely eats more, although I eat way more treats than he does!!
Who said I love you first?Joe did. And it came way quick. Even though I felt that I loved him too, I kind of freaked out! But came to my senses and told him the next day!!
Who is taller? Joe!
Who sings better? Ummm, probably Joe. I sound like one of the "rejects" on American Idol!
Who is smarter? Definitely Joe, hands down.
Who does the laundry? I usually do, but Joe is awesome to help alot!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!
Who pays the bills? I'm with Courtney, Joe makes the money and I spend it. I am in charge of sending out the bills though.
Who mows the lawn? Joe. I always say I will, but he likes to.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me. But Joe is super good to help out.
Who drives when you are together? Joe. He's a great driver!
Who is more stubborn? Ummm, both of us but I am sure Joe would say me!!
Who kissed who first? Joe kissed me, but I had to ask him. (Yep! But the one and only time!)Who asked who out? Joe asked me out! But me and my roommate had dinner at his house with his roommate first. And his roommate set that up. But the actual first date...him!
Who proposed? Joe! It was the biggest surprise ever. I knew we had talked about it and I figured he had bought the ring, but the day was totally unexpected!
Who is more sensitive? Joe, definitely Joe. I am pretty sensitive, but he is the king of sensitive!Who has more friends? Probably even. We have a lot of couples from our ward that we hang out with.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would say it's even, but Joe would definitely argue...ME!
I want to let my wonderful husband know how grateful I am to have him in my life. You are a wonderful husband and an amazing father! My life became perfect the day you walked into it. Thank you for all of your love! You mean the world to me!

I am also Tagging everyone who reads this! Take a moment to think about the person you love!!!

2 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

That is soo funny if we were on the same cruise ship! We left Ft. Lauderdale FL Jan 26 & came back Feb 2.

Callisters said...

Thanks for responding to my tag. It is a good moment to take to think about the wonderful man in our lives!