Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grandma is SICK!!!

Presli is feeling a little better today. Atleast she now has a smile on her face. Just a couple pics. K, so we keep telling my mom that she has got to stop buying clothes for Presli. Presli has more clothes than we know what to do with! Well, she showed up this morning with another one! I just had to post a couple of pictures because it is so stinkin' cute! So here she is in one of her many outfits from Grandma.... I could not get her to look at the camera.

Playing in her kitchen.

Pushing Addie in her doll stroller!

4 comments:

Lemon Annie said...

She is so cute and that outfit is darling! She might possibly be the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Glad she is feeling better.

Malizia's said...

Oh.. so cute! What a good girl to keep all thoes fancy things in her hair. We never experienced that at our house. Laney is just letting me put bows and ribbons in, still no headbands! She is so cute, and I am glad she feels better

Chelsey said...

Hey Kalli, this is Chelsey Christensen-Lacy's friend, she told me about your sight awhile ago,so I decided to take a peek. I hope you don't mind. I want to know where you get all of Presli's Clothes, they are so freakin adorable! I love the leggings/tights dang cute! My baby Taige loves wearing dresses but, I can't find any decient cute ones. So, if ya get a chance please let me know. nateandchelsey.blogspot.com Also, I had a major flash back reading about how Presli has been so sick, Taige was the same way last year she had to stay at Primary's for a week in a half, so I feel for you guys! Good idea that the Doc. told us to do when she wouldn't be able to breathe very well is put her in the shower with you and let her breath in the steam. It seemed to help a couple nights so we didn't have to take her to the ER. Anyways, Good Luck.

Jean Smith said...

Sooooo good to see that she is feeling better and her outfit is the cutest! Yes, grandma is SICK.