Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pregnancy Moment & A Couple Pics

K, so I am not sure if it is just me, or if every pregnant girl out there turns into a complete idiot during pregnancy?? I know that I do. Maybe I shouldn't admit it!! I have an entire list of stupid things I have done since being pregnant. This one was pretty funny, I thought I would share... Yesterday I ran a few errands with my mom. I had Presli and was also babysitting Korver. I had a shopping cart with our purchases and purses in it, and my mom had the shopping cart with Korver. I randomly leave my cart a few feet from me, and then grab it again. Well, I am pushing my cart down the isle and all of the sudden feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and a girl says to me, "I think you are pushing my cart!!!" Seriously, how long had I been pushing some strangers cart? Who knows!! I just laughed and apologized. It wasn't the first dumb thing I had done, and I am pretty sure it won't be the last!!!


While babysitting Korver I all of the sudden realized Pres was really quiet. I looked over the couch and she had taken off Korver's socks and was painting his toenails with her pretend fingernail polish!! Pretty cute!!


Presli is in love with her "Minnies" and "Mickey". She wanted a picture of her sitting by them!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of her with her mice! So CUTE!!! And I love that she is so good with Korver! Im sure when she is old enough to actually paint their toenails with real polish, Korver and your baby boy will be forced to have pink nails! They probably wont have a choice! She told me the other day she was the boss! Those boys i'm sure will learn that fast!

Jean Smith said...

when did presli turn into a little girl?!?!?!? she is adorable!

haha...love the shopping cart story...sounds WAY too much like me...pregnant and not pregnant. geez...i need help...

Karl & Leslie said...

That's funny. I do dumb things all the time. NOT pregnant! :0) Presli is the cutest girl ever! I love her!

Christine said...

I do dumb things ALL the time!! Not just when I'm pregnant, either. You are too cute! Love those pics! We love you guys

Doug and Laura said...

Love the Target story. Presli does a great job with the toe nails. That is so cute.

Cam and Mary said...

I am still wondering if I'll get my brain back from being pregnant!

Bingham Family said...

You crack me up! I have been really dumb too. All in one night...while delivering cookies for christmas... I got stuck in the snow, left the lights on and ran the battier dead and ran out of gas. You are not alone!!!

The Birds said...

I LOVE that she is "painting" his toenails! Girls are SO fun! I can't believe you only have a month left! Super exciting!!!
~Chandi
PS- I totally do dumb things when I'm pregnant! It's more like I lose my mind though and then that leads to all the episodes! I've never really felt like I've recovered though. Just don't feel like I'm as put together as I used to be!