Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Les!!!



I just wanted to tell my amazing friend Leslie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great day!! You deserve it. Thanks for being such an amazing person and a wonderful friend. I look up to you a lot and I cannot wait until you move back to St. George so we can hang out again. I miss you!!! Again, I hope you have a wonderful day!!! You are great!!!

(Oh and P.S. I have a perfect husband don't I?? Thanks honey for the cute post...it made my day!!!)

3 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

Thanks Kalli.
I love and miss you. can't wait till I'm back too. Thanks for being such a great friend to me. You are the best.
Leslie

Unknown said...

What a great friend you are! And What a nice HUbby you have... thats pretty cool of Joe I think!

Holli,Sayler and Gracie said...

You are such a good friend Kall!
I miss you guys. we will have to come visit soon. I just got ryan to get started on vacations.