Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Family of 4

Hooray...The Riecks are now a family of four! Kalli and Joe had their baby today Wednesday February 25th at 8:15am!!! He wieghed 5lb 11oz and was 18 1/2" long! They named him Madden J Rieck! Kalli had a really great labor and no complications! The baby is really healthy for being 3 weeks and 2 days early, and is so stinkin cute! He has really long arms and legs just like his daddy and resembles Presli through the mouth and nose! He has brown hair and is such a little stud muffin! Presli is so excited to be a BIG sister! She was up north with my mom and they caught an airplane at seven this morning and got here at 8:45! They barely missed the birth of the baby but Presli knew exactly who he was when she saw him! First thing she wanted to do was "HOLD HIM!" She is going to be a great sister and Kalli and Joe are so lucky to be parents of two ADORABLE KIDS! We are all so excited to have Madden here! CONGRATS TO THE RIECKS!

16 comments:

Bingham Family said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting! I love the name and hope everything continues to go well!!! I can't wait to see pictures I'm sure he is darling!!!

Liz & Cortney said...

CONGRATS you guys! I'm glad everything went well and both mommy & baby are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures!

Karl & Leslie said...

I'm sooo excited! I'm sure he is Adorable. I can't wait to hold him.
I wish I was there:( O well My glad you are both doing well. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love Ya
Leslie

Jason, Krista, and Zachary said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Enjoy your new baby!

Jena said...

Whoo Hoo! Thats way great and super exciting. I can't wait to see pictures soon!

Robbie + Carly said...

I love that name, can't wait to see him!

Dixie Pridays said...

Congrats to both of you! You are amazing parents and your kids are lucky to have you. Part of passing the Viking manhood test is having a boy...Good news Joe....you passed. Can't wait to see pics of the little fella:)

The Jones Family said...

YAY!! I'm so glad things went so well, and that your little guy is here. I love the name and I am so excited to see him. Take care and best wishes to you and your family. xoxo

Shanan Wasden said...

Congrats! i'm so glad everything went well for you! cant wait to see pics!

Unknown said...

Yahoo! That is always fun to get them here early nd have them still be healthy! Can't wait to see pics!

Chelsey said...

CONGRATS! HOW EXCITING! IT'S ALWAYS FUN HAVING THEM EARLY AND STILL HEALTHY! LOVE THE NAME AND I'M SURE HE IS A STUD!

Kalisa said...

Congrats!!! I am glad to here everything went well. Can't wait to see pics. I am sure he is precious!

Amanda Laing said...

Congrats you guys! can't wat to see him! Hope you are all doing well.

Kim Davis said...

Congratulations Rieck Family! Love the name and can't wait to see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats! Having 2 kids is SO MUCH FUN. Glad everything went well.

West's said...

Glad to hear that everything went well! I love the name you chose. Cute pictures below too! You look great! Can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations!