Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Different Plan In Mind...

So, me, Joe and Presli had a fun weekend planned for us this coming weekend. We were going up north to stay with some friends, I was going to have my friend take some maternity pictures and we were going to go to our future brother in laws birthday party.

Today I had my 36 week check up, and evidently our son had a different plan in mind. Today was my first "check". We were maybe planning to hear what we heard with Pres...dilated to a 1!!! Nope, dilated to a 4 and 60% efaced!!! That's right!! Joe and I looked at each other with huge eyes! What?? Now I know that does not neccesarily mean we will have him today, next week, or even two weeks from now...I could be a 4 for weeks! But when the doctor tells you to stay in town..you listen. And I am sure if we decided to go out of town, I would have him. So, we will be staying in St. George, waiting for the arrival of our son!

I was super bumbed to hear I could not go up north to get my pictures taken. So I called my sister and we met at my moms house and did some. I am way happy with them. I think she did an amazing job! Thanks Lace! So here are a few she has done!













15 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

Very Very Very adorable. I love then she did an awesome job! she will have to do mine! When I am Prego!

Amanda Laing said...

YAY! They turned out so good, I love them all! Well, I'm glad you were able to get some pix! I'm sad I'm not going to get to see you though, hopefully I will soon. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Doug and Laura said...

When that happened to me, I had my babies in less than a week! Good luck with everything.Can't wait to meet your baby boy!

Pam said...

You are the cutest dang thing ever!!!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanan Wasden said...

how cute! your belly looks so small, but i'm sure it doesn't feel small to you huh! Your pics are adorable!

Holli,Sayler and Gracie said...

did you get any stretch marks at all with either pregnancy? I wish I was still your size. Pregnancy sucks. If you didn't, I am going to cry queitly to myself!

mikkilynn said...

Oh, my heck!!! Those are absolutely fabulous!! They are all adorable, but I absolutely love the last two. So cute...what more can I say?

Anonymous said...

Wow those are so cool, I wanted to take some with both Ada and B but I didn't thinking I'd look like a whale. You look great, and 36 weeks along... wish I looked that good when I was prego. Presli is co cute in them. :0) Good luck the next few weeks!

Ashley said...

Oh my! Beautiful, darling, stunning, gorgeous! Good luck I cant wait to see pictures of him!

Robbie + Carly said...

If I were as skinny as you are when I am prego I would have pics taken of me too! You are cute! The pics look great!

Unknown said...

I think it is good you stayed home... I was at a 3 and 70 % effaced with Carter and I chose to go out of town and my water broke up north... talk about a long long ride home! :)

Jean Smith said...

aahhhh...SOOO cute! lacy did an awesome job. my faves are the first and fourth ones.

Bingham Family said...

So so cute...you will never see me doing that! The pics are darling!!

Alicia said...

Okay so I remembered that you had the cutest preg. pics. We also like to take pictures of the ever growing belly. But I am running out of matching things for my family to wear. So were did you get those super cute pants and if you tell me that they are your normal pair of jeans I'm going to die (their is no way mine would look like that on right now!) Also where did you get Presli's darling leggings? We might just have to copy your pictures they are so cute!