Thursday, January 8, 2009

PHILADELPHIA

We just got back from Philadelphia a couple of days ago from seeing our friends the Torgerson's. They moved there in August so Karl could go to PA School. We have missed them so much. We left on New Years Day and stayed with them for five days. We had so much fun. It was really good to see them. The kids had so much fun playing together. Dax and Presli just antagonized each other the whole time, and Karson spent that time tattling on them! It was cute to see them together. Joe and I had a ton of fun with Karl and Leslie, and being able to spend time with them made us realize just how much they are missed. We didn't sleep much, but had an amazing time. Thank you Karl and Leslie for letting us stay with you. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!!


Karson, Dax and Presli on the bus.


Riding the bus back from the city.


Sitting by a big Monopoly piece.


All of us by the liberty bell.


Joe and I in the city.


We celebrated Karson's birthday.


Joe and I at a park close to their house.


The kids playing at the park.


Karson at the park.


Story time with Leslie.


Bathtime!


Presli and Dax....Love birds!

6 comments:

Heidi Barson said...

Oh My Gosh Kalli!!! You look so freaking cute! I miss you! I just had to tell you that! Love Ya tons~Heidi~

Karl & Leslie said...

Those pics are cute you need to email me. Thanks again for coming it means alot to us. we love you guys

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a blast and could you be any cuter! You still can't tell you are pregnant! Love you doll!

The Rowley Family said...

love your blog i am going to add you to my contacts we love hanging out with you guys.. love ya

Jade Irvine said...

Hey!
I had a really hard time finding bedding too!!
But mine is from pottery barn!
I found it on there website!
Hope you can find something!

Doug and Laura said...

These turned out great. I am so glad you were able to visit. We need to make it out there when we can. I love all the kids together.