Thursday, January 29, 2009

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!

I know, I never post anything on the blog, but I just wanted my beautiful wife to know how much I love and appreciate her! I know I have been super busy lately with work and other things, but I want Kalli to know that you always come first in my life! I have been super blessed to know you! We are seriously living in a fairy tale! I love being married to you! We truly have a great relationship!
She has brought so much happiness into my life, and I am so grateful for her! I really don't know what I did to deserve a person like Kalli. Those of you who know Kalli can understand what I am saying. She isn't only drop dead beautiful, she is the most amazing person I know! She is so great with Presli, and she is going continue to be a wonderful mom to our baby boy!
Kalli, I want you to know how much I am in love with you. Thank you again for loving me the way you do, it is amazing! I am looking forward to spending eternity, and a couple of more days with you! I love you Kalli!!

Loves,
Joe

4 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

that's so sweet!!! you usually see those on birthdays or anniversaries, that's cute of him to write that just out of the blue! nice job joe...

Jean Smith said...

wow, this is was so awesome. i think it's fabulous that you got on and let the world know how awesome and beautiful kalli is...i agree!!!

Karl & Leslie said...

Joseph Lamar
Sooo sweet! She is wonderful and Beautiful.Thats why she my best friend. I love her.
You are an awesome husband to her. You guys are perfect for each other.
Love you guys. Leslie

The Rowley Family said...

how sweet it is to have joe love you in such a way that many dont even know how do in this crazy world. always love and keep each other first. love ya
it is so sweet that you do take care of one another the way you do...