Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tangled Party!!

So, since November we have been dying for Tangled to come out on DVD. (By WE, I think I really actually mean ME!) So, we decided to have a little party...well get together! My friend and her two boys came over and we watched the movie and then had lunch. We made Princess Crown sandwiches. The kids had a fun time. I am so glad I have such a great friend up here! I love spending time with her and her cute boys!


Not sure if you can really tell here...but Timmy was falling asleep while he was eating!! So cute! Here he is before he got tired! That's a typical Timmy Face!! Presli and Madden
Presli, Madden and Dre eating lunch!

2 comments:

Robbie + Carly said...

Woo Hoo Finally some pictures of those cute kids! Can't believe how big Knox is! Can't wait to see you next week!

Kalisa said...

Yeah, I think I was just as excited to re-watch Tangled as my children. It is such a cute show! I am happy for you that you have a good friend. It is always hard moving somewhere new!
Presli is such a cute girl! You should be glad that she poses for pics. When Savannah was that age she use to scowl. I am glad she is over that.
Take care! Your kids are so cute!