Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thankful for my trials!

So last night me and my sister had a girls night out. We left the boys home with the kiddos and went and saw a movie. We went and saw My Sisters Keeper. Talk about a tear jerker! We literally cried from beginning to end. It was depressing, but I am glad we saw it. As I was watching the movie, I realized how grateful I need to be for my trials and tribulations. I am so grateful to have to wonderful and healthy children and an amazing and perfect husband. My life is wonderful and I need to remember that my trials are nothing compared to what other people are going through. For my life I am so grateful. So, to my amazing husband and wonderful children, I love you and I am so grateful to have you in my life...you are my life and without you I would not be whole. I hope I can show you everyday just how much I love you. I am a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

You are the cutest and sweetest person ever I miss you so much! I love you! I wish I could have seen it with you!

Mrs. Budge said...

Read the book, it is even more of a tear jerker, it is quite a bit different and the ending will totally throw you into depression for weeks.