Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Little Madden Is 4 Months Old!!!


Wow!!! Our little Madden turned 4 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast time has flown! He is such a joy to have in our family. Each day he seems to get cuter and cuter to us. Presli loves him like crazy and is such a great big sister. We are so lucky to have such beautiful kids. Madden has brought such happiness into our family! We love him!
Just a few things to remember about Madden at 4 months old...
*he is a permanent smiler...he always has a smile on his face (unless he is hungry)
*he still eats every 2 hours...and it drives me crazy!
*he is a little tank, and gaining weight like crazy (refer to #2!)
*he loves to cuddle (something Presli never liked!)
*he is sleeping through the night! Hooray!!!
*he is a little cat napper...and will never sleep longer than an hour during the day
*he has started to laugh a little
*he holds his head up with little or no wabblage!
*he has massive diarrhea
*he goes #2 atleast 8 times a day!
*he is still drinking what we call Gold Formula...Nutramigen
*still on Prevacid..and if we miss a dose...WATCH OUT!!!
*he vomits after every feeding! And permanently smells like vomit! Even as much as I wash him down!
*he loves his big sister and watches her every move:)
*hates tummy time!
*loves his bath!

We love you Madden!!!

5 comments:

Nances said...

Hi Kalli...Congrats on your baby boy (a little late). He is a doll! I love your new family photos, tell Lacy she did a wonderful job.
I think it's funny--I hear that most boys are snugglers and it is totally true with my 2 kiddos too!

Nances said...

Hi Kalli...Congrats on your baby boy (a little late). He is a doll! I love your new family photos, tell Lacy she did a wonderful job.
I think it's funny--I hear that most boys are snugglers and it is totally true with my 2 kiddos too!

Krista said...

KALLI- You are so gorgeous! Oh my heck- that pic at the top!! So darling! I love it! I love all your family pics and your DZland ones too. Looks like you had a blast. :) TTFN.

Krista said...

So...I tried to leave a comment...twice and it won't publish it...I guess it will send it to you to enable it or something...??

mikkilynn said...

He is a major cutie...I still have a baby gift for him, by the way. I am such a slacker for getting things out. I think it should still fit.