Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Food Storage...Hooray!



About eight months ago Joe partnered up with the people he used to work with at iTera in starting a new company. The company is called Wise Food. He has been working with them in St. George and up north. It's a long term food storage provider. What's nice about it is it lasts 25 years and all you have to do is add water! Presli loves the food, which is a huge bonus because she is our picky little eater and won't eat a thing! And I have to say, it tastes great!
Since he has been working on this, we decided we needed to get our act together and get our food storage. So, finally, we can say we are prepared with our food storage!! It has been a relief knowing we have what we need to survive if something were to happen. We feel we have been really blessed through out our lives and are grateful for everyones love and support.
If any of you are looking for help on food storage and emergency preparedness, let me know and I will have you talk to Joe.

3 comments:

mikkilynn said...

I would love to hear about it...it is such a pain trying to rotate food and figure out what to buy.

Jake and Jarica said...

I didn't know joe did that! I really have been a slacker on getting our food storage together...you have inspired me to get going on it...that must feel so nice to be prepared!

The Jones Family said...

I think I need to have a chat with you guys, cuz we need food storage BAD!! Maybe we will have to make a special trip to st. george just for the occasion!!