Thursday, May 14, 2009

OH....I love this little girl...

I know Presli is not old enough to read this or even understand it, but when she looks back I want her to know how much her mommy loves her. Lately Pres and I have become the best of friends, well I like to think so. The older she gets, the more fun we have together. She is such a big helper and has been the best little girl since Madden was born. It's a good thing because its the only thing that has kept me sane. And she is the best big sister. You should see the way Madden looks at her already.

I have had so much fun with Presli the past little while. She does the cutest things and puts a huge smile on my face every second of the day, and I am constantly laughing at the dorky things she does. She is such a dorky, funny little girl!

Not only that but each day I am amazed at how smart she is. These are just a few things that you wouldn't think a 2 year old knows...her full name, she can spell Presli, she knows her birthday, she knows her phone number (new this week), she can tell you every sound of the alphabet, can recognize over half of the alphabet, she knows her colors (if she is focused), and is talking in full sentences! These are just a few things on the long list of things she knows.

She is the sweetest little girl in the world. She is always saying please and thank you, and her most frequently used word is sorry (she doesn't really understand the full concept yet!)

I can't get enough hugs and kisses from her and am constantly wanting her to love on me. I love her so much, and each day that love grows stronger. I want her to know how happy she makes me, and how much joy she has brought into her mommy and daddy's lives. She is the best little girl ever, and not to mention she cutest thing ever!!!! I love you Presli jo!

Presli's Cute Pre-School Pictures!


Presli did my make-up...don't I look Beautiful!


Just a cute picture of my darling baby girl!

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow she's getting so big! What a smart little stinker too. We miss you guys and hope we can visit soon.

Pam said...

What a cutie! I hope you are doing well! You have a darling family Kalli!

McCoy Family said...

I Love those pics of Pres. You gotta have the cutest pictures of her-which is not hard when she's so cute:) I love the shout-out to her. You're a good mommy.

McCoy Family said...

I Love those pics of Pres! You gotta have the cutest pictures of her - which is not too hard with how cute she is. I loved the shout-out to her. You're a good mommy!!!

Malizia's said...

I love this because I feel the same way. Laney and I are are so much closer then before. I feel like she is a different little girl. Don't you just love watching Presli be a "older" sister.. I think its so cute!