Saturday, May 30, 2009

3 MONTHS OLD!

Madden turned three months old last week! I can't believe it's been three months since he was born. He has been a hard baby but such a joy to have in our family. He has added so much happiness to our home. Not to mention, he is stinkin' cute. We love this little boy. Here are a few things we know about Madden at just three months old...
* he eats every hour and a half to two hours
* he loves to smile
* he loves his big sister and smiles every time she talks to him
* he loves to suck his binky until he falls asleep
* he has to have a little blanket cuddled up to his face to go to sleep
* he sleeps the best when he falls asleep in his carseat
* he sleeps in his big boy crib every night and does really good
* he is finally starting to sleep better during the night
* he is gaining weight like crazy
* he holds his head up so good
* he hates tummy time, but definitely needs it more because he is getting a flat head
* he is a little snuggler and loves to be cuddled to sleep (it doesn't happen very much but when it does, he loves it)
* he is on Prevacid twice a day
* he still takes an hour to eat four ounces
* he always has the yummiest little neck cheese
* we call him "Snack Pack" because he thinks he can eat whenever he wants
* he loves to be outside
* he is starting to look more like Presli
* he has found his hands and loves to chew on them


11 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I LOVE this little guy!! He is such a cutie, and he's growin' fast.

Amber said...

He is getting so big! I cant believe it. I thought he would be tiny forever. He is really cute!

Anonymous said...

That second picture of him looks like Presli! But I still think he is spitting image of you! Ah I love him...he is gettting so cute and chubby!

Jean Smith said...

oh my goodness...he looks JUST like kalli...doesn't he?!?!? he is adorable and i can't believe he is already three months! love from the smiths!!!

Whitney and Chris said...

He is so cute and is getting so big! Isn't it ridiculous how fast they grow up?! Wasn't it just yesterday that my baby was brand new and you were still pregnant. Ahh... time goes by way too fast!

Pam said...

What a cute baby!!!

Karl & Leslie said...

I miss the little lamb sounds! He is so stinkin cute! I miss those kids! We miss you guys sooo much! I hope all is goning well for you guys! Don't worry I'm just getting bigger by the second. We will be calling you soon to let you know what we are having! June 10th,1:00
Kiss those cute kids for me!
Ask joe if he misses me!

Callisters said...

I can't believe he is already three months. Time goes by so fast. He is darling!

Malizia's said...

oh so cute!

Mrs. Budge said...

I guess I had better follow your blog a little more closely, I didn't even know you had a baby. He is a cutie. Kids sure make time fly by.

Preece Family said...

He is so cute!! We need to plan a trip to come and see you guys!! We miss you! Yea kalli, I can't believe our little girls are already 2. where does time go? Love ya! Lindsey