Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Month Old Already!!

Madden is One MOnth Old today! I cannot believe how fast the past month has flown by! He is such a good little baby! It's weird to have a little boy in the house, but we are absolutely loving it! After only a month, we can't imagine our lives without him. Presli is still loving him like crazy! She is such a great big sister. She loves to help me undress and dress him, change his diaper, and feed him. Whenever he cries she hollers, "Mommy, baby budder crying!" It's so cute! We love our new addition, and love our little family!










(Presli had to have her picture taken too!)

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

You have such cute kids!! I'm glad we got to stop by for a bit and love on Madden.

Jena said...

He is ADORABLE- and Pres is too! I still need to come give you your baby gift! I've been sick and so was kamdyn so I didn't want to come spread the love! I'll call ya and bring it over asap!

Cam and Mary said...

Congrats on the little guy Kalli! He's so cute! The newborn phase doesn't last long enough if you ask me!

Holli,Sayler and Gracie said...

hey I just noticed you need to change your header. It dosn't have maddens name. :(