Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Presli!!!

On saturday Presli had such a fun birthday party filled with friends, food, and fun! We can't believe our little stinker is already 2! TIME FLIES! Here are a bunch of pictures from her fun birthday party! You will see in the pictures that Dora is her favorite! Not only was it a Dora themed party, but she got spoiled with lots of Dora presents! Thanks to everyone who came! Presli is so lucky to have such great friends and family!



















6 comments:

Jean Smith said...

seriously, i love all of the pics from the party, but i can't get over the cake. where did that thing come from?!?!? it is SOOO freaking cute! happy birthday presli!!!!!!!

Holli,Sayler and Gracie said...

looks like fun I love your dads face! Macho man.

Kim Davis said...

What a fun and colorful birthday! I loved the cake. Did you make that yourself?

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

What a fun party. Cute cake! I can't believe she is already two and I have only seen her once. She is such a cute little girl.

The Birds said...

Looks like you had a great party! I'm so jealous that the weather is SO nice!!! And who made that cake? It's adorable!
~Chandi

Heidi Barson said...

Thats the cutest Cake I have ever seen!!! Not that the cake was the only thing that was cute. Presli is a doll...I love her out fit!!