Monday, March 2, 2009

Madden...

Well, Madden is 5 days old today. He looks so different from when we first brought him home from the hospital. He has been such an amazing baby. The poor thing has been under biliruben lights since Saturday night. He loves to be wrapped like a burrito, so being in the case with no blanket around him has been very hard for him. We were hoping to have him through with the lights today, but we found out we have two more nights!! Not only that, but I have to stop breastfeeding for 48 hours....I am so sad. I finally have a child that is awesome at breastfeeding, and I am told I have to stop for 48 hours. I just hope when I start up again, he will still latch on. Here are a few pictures from the last couple days. We don't have many close up ones cause he has been under the lights non-stop, but we will post some soon......
Madden with his cousins Dallyn and Corbin.

Our poor little guy....I think he looks like a little bug with those eye patches on.

Poor thing under the lights.

Madden with his big sister...she loves him to death!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome little guy... I feel for you in these pics b/c Hallee had to be under the lights for a long time too and they would make m give her that nasty formula which she hated and then they would letme nurse after and she would be in heaven... it was so sad lookingat her under the lights... I cried every time I went to the nursery all night every two hours!

Shanan Wasden said...

He is just soo adorable! and so tiny! you looked so great after just having the baby! congrats on your little adorable family!!

Jean Smith said...

yeah...some pictures of madden! poor little tiny boy under the lights. i'm glad it is only for a few more days. oh, and maybe i'm mistaken, but he seems to look just like presli in that last picture.

Bingham Family said...

He is adorable! It's crazy how much they change at first. He is tiny. My smallest baby was 7.7 Good Luck with everything, I'm so happy for you!!

Holli,Sayler and Gracie said...

you will have to pump! You can rent one, or buy, but the medella ones are best. but you have to do it more often like every 2 hours. until you can nurse again or your supply will stop. I had a crazy dream that there was something wrong with maddens blood! I am glad to hear he is ok. what a cutie.

West's said...

He is too cute! Good luck in the next few days! I hope he can get back to his burrito days soon.

Karl & Leslie said...

Poor little guy!! I can't wait to hold him! I bet Presli is in HEAVEN!! She is so cute!

Preece Family said...

Oh my heck! He's here! He looks so cute! I love the name! Jared just told me last night that you had your baby because he saw it on here. I wish we were closer. I want to hold that little tiny thing! 5 lbs. 11oz. Wow! I thought 6.2 was tiny. I hope the breastfeeding works out this time for you. I love all of the pictures. Looks like Presli is adjusting well. Your maternity pictures are darling. I'm so glad all is well. Love you guys! Lindsey

Unknown said...

Hey I heard you talking about how you would like visitors... I remember when I had Carter my next door neighbor had kids Hallee's age and so she came and got her for a couple hours and it was heaven to be able to sleep a little bit since I wasn't getting much sleep at night... so I know Presli doens't know me and might be scared but if you want me to come snag her for a little bit I would and Hallee loves other little friends! I live like 1 minute from you so I thought I would offer! Let me know!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

He looks so darling! I hope that everything is going well for you all. We miss you in the ward a ton! Congrats!! :)

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Kalli, Madden is so cute! You have beautiful children!
Every child I see makes me want to have a baby..:) Not quite ready though!

Ashley said...

Honey! He is too darling! Oh my goodness I can't believe you have 2 beautiful children and How the heck do you look perfect after just having a baby? Well you are Kalli thats why huh! love you and am so glad all went well!