Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Time!

Here are just a few fun times we have had so far this summer. The weather here in St. George is so nice. I love the heat!!! It helps too that there are splash pads and water features all over for the kids to play in! Presli has had alot of fun in the water. Presli in her shades. She loves wearing them!!
Presli and Papa sitting on the swing after a swim!
Little naked bum running around!
Daddy and Presli getting ready to swim.
Mom, dad and Presli. (I know, I look hideous)
Presli swimming in her kiddie pool!

Playing at one of the splash pads!
Presli and mom at the splash pads.
A fun little river that they have made outside the library. We go to story time, and then head outside to play in the water!



5 comments:

Lemon Annie said...

She is so darling and those glasses! That is too cute. We recently set our blog to private and I sent you an invite to a hotmail address that I had. If that is not right send me an e-mail at mcfarlandfamilymayhem@gmail.com.

Pam said...

She is the cutest little girl ever! I love how brown her skin is. We keep talking about going on a vacation to St. George. If that is the case, I am coming to see you:)

Jean Smith said...

super cute pics of presli...she is SOOOOO sweet! isn't summer so much fun with a little one...gives you an excuse to always go out and play!

Malizia's said...

I can't beleive how big she is getting. Looks like you guys are going to have a fun summer!

Ashley said...

Can I please live by you so we can play all day with our kids? WA!! You are too cute. Could you take a bad picture please and make me feel a little bit better? JK. Did you get your check? I am assuming yes...