Thursday, June 19, 2008

4 Wheeling!

Me, Joe and Presli went 4 wheeling with my dad and my cousin Colton a couple weekends ago. I had to post these cute pictures of Presli. We forgot her backwards facing carseat, so she had to use her forward one. We had to put these goggles on her so the wind and dust would stay out of her eyes. We thought she would rip them off. Nope, she left them on the entire time! This picture we told her to say "Cheese" and this is what she did!! So funny!! Me, Presli and Daddy in the ranger!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the coolest picture ever! Now we can go on wheeling trips. You bring the rhino and we will take the jeep. See you on saturday!

mikkilynn said...

I LOVE that picture of Presli...so cute! I swear she's even grown since I saw you all a month ago. Crazy, but I guess it's time for another one. She needs a playmate, you know.

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

You guys are so cute, it's not even funny! I LOVE that pic of Presli. ahaha

Tiffany Joy said...

OK hands down funniest picture ever!!! I love it. She is so adorable.