Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Mother....



I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there!! What an amazing blessing and opportunity it is to be a mom! I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother to my darling little Presli. I am so grateful for the trust our Heavenly Father has in me to raise one of His precious children. The past year has been the greatest and most rewarding year of my life. How much I love my little Presli. This morning started out wonderful. After Presli got out of bed, Joe told her to give me a hug and tell me Happy Mothers Day. She wrapped her arms around me and patted my back. She repeated this three times! What a wonderful feeling that was! After reading a few posts on a blog a friend recommended, I feel I have so much to be grateful for. A few smiles and a whole lot of tears later, I am now more grateful than ever for the amazing life I have. I am grateful for the healthy, beautiful daughter I have, and for the most amazing husband in the world! I cannot even begin to tell you the amazing husband and father Joe is. He is my rock!!! Both of them put a smile on my face each and every day. I am so grateful that I met Joe, and for him showing me what real love is! I am grateful that he has given me the biggest blessing in our lives...our little angel!!!! I could go on and on about the wonderful life I have...but I won't. For those of you struggling in your life, for those of you going through hard times, take a minute (actually an hour or so) and visit this recommended blog. Thanks to my friend Trisha for recommending it! You will be grateful for your many blessings in your life!! I love my life!!!!! I love you Joe and I love you my darling Presli!!!! (audreycaroline.blogspot.com)

7 comments:

thejudkins said...

Really makes you love your babies just that much more doesn't it!

Ashley said...

Hi doll, Happy Late Mothers Day!
I have been super busy but this week I am going to place a order so keep your eye open. Love ya!

Kim Davis said...

Hey guys, this is actually Deven, not Kim. What a beautiful family you have! We're excited to be able to "stay in touch" through these blogs. Can't wait to se you at Dre's wedding. Have a great day!

Jean Smith said...

yep...just got done bawling my eyes out. thanks so much for sharing...it really puts things into perspective. happy belated mother's day!

thejudkins said...

That is Kamdynn on my blog, however, it is a horrible pic of her. It's like her nose was enlarged and her face is all distorted. Oh well, it just ads to the funniness of the picture!

Bingham Family said...

Being a mom is great! I love the photo shot pics they are darling. lacy did a great job.

mikkilynn said...

That was cruel of you to list that e-mail. I couldn't breath through my nose for hours after blubbering nonstop. Thanks so much for stopping by...I love the bows!!!