Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cinderella Baby...

So, a while back we were told that Presli needed to enter this Cinderella Baby Pageant. So, we decided to do it just for fun. I am not sure it was all it was cracked up to be. It mostly just seemed like a free for all. 34 babies all under two??? Ya, a little chaotic and not too far into it, I would say more than half of them were past naptime! But, Joe took Presli back stage for a close up with the judges and then walked her on stage to music. She performed great considering SHE was thirty minutes past naptime. She smiled a little and waved alot. She looked darling though, atleast we thought so. There were 34 contestants, (including some boys). She won prettiest eyes and cutest personality. I am not sure what all of the awards were, (it wasn't too organized!) But we were happy with the outcome...she did great! Anyways, we thought we would share a couple of pictures from the big day! Dad, Presli and Mom with Presli's trophies and crown!

Presli and Mom after her on stage walk with Dad!


2 comments:

Jena said...

You LOVE that she is a little miss Beauty Pagent baby!:) I think she looks absolutely adorable! And she does have those cute eyes! I LOVE the purple in your hair too! I'd post some but this is the first time that i've been able to even get on the internet with no issues! Its almost all the way out though... so i'll post some asap.

Callisters said...

So Cute! You have to love those Baby Pagents. My theory is they are lots of fun, you just have to realize that your baby is the cutest regardless of what other people think and then you always have fun! Some of those moms are pretty big stage moms though. One Pagent I put Olivia in there were moms in the back showing there daughter who was on the stage how to stand. I was thinking Heaven help me that I never do that! Have a good one.