Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I could not get Presli to smile. but I just had to take a picture of her in her outfit
Grandma gave her! She got called a "GQ Baby" all day.

My friend Michelle and her husband James came to town so we hung out
and played games. It was great to see them. We hadn't seen them since
Presli was a month and a half.
Presli on Thanksgiving Day!

Dad, Presli and Mom on Thanksgiving. Presli smiled
in every single picture!!


Well, we hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our Holiday was great and we had a lot of fun. My mom and dad got all of us a Wii to share, so we spent most of the Holiday bowling, boxing, golfing and playing guitar hero. Talk about a blast. We all woke up the day after Thanksgiving like we had just come from some massive work out. So that's how we spent most of our Holiday. We did a little shopping and went to Santa's Workshop. Wouldn't you think Santa's Workshop would have Santa there??? Ya that's what we thought. So excited for Presli to see Santa for the first time, and we get there...NO SANTA??? We were bumbed. Anyways, our Thanksgiving was great. We hope yours was as wonderful!

5 comments:

Jena said...

Super Super cute! Gosh, ya you could call yourselfs the GQ family!!! Beautiful. Ya, I heard about the wii from lacy... ha ha your husband is crazy. Happy late Thanksgiving and happy soon to be Christmas!!!!!1

ps... did you make the pink bow?!!

Jean Smith said...

I love the first picture of Presli...she's already sassy! Her clothes are the cutest...but what do you expect from having Grandma Lori around? By the way, where's the pink in your hair???

Jamie and Brady said...

Hey we are trying to get addresses together for Christmas. Please respond asap to jamieleelewis_1@hotmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Malizia's said...

She is so cute. You guys are such a cute family.. And Michelle?? I have been wondering were the heck she has gone! Tell her I said hello..

Pam said...

Kalli! You need to come see me so that I can squeeze your little girl and kiss her fat cheeks. She is so stinkin adorable I can't stand it! I love all your hair styles. You are the only person I know that looks good in a million different hair colors:)