Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Pics!

Presli was such a stink on Halloween. We got her all dressed up, went to see Grandma, Grandpa, Lacy and Nate, and once we headed for our Halloween party, she screamed the entire way. We turned around and spent Halloween at home!! Fun first Halloween for Presli...
Presli and her friend Skye!

Presli in her Halloween costume!

THRILLER!!!!!

We went to Thriller as a family and Presli loved it. She bounced up and down every time dancers would come on the stage and she loved all of the "Zombie Girls."
(We know, Christmas jammies at a Halloween event!!)

7 comments:

Brian said...

I think she screamed because you made here wear alien antennae on her head...

She is beautiful! Great family!

Malizia's said...

She looks so cute. I bet next year will be better. Laney loved Halloween. Although she still thinks we can go to our neighbors house for candy???
I wanted to go to Thriller?? Hope it was fuN!

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

So cute! Presli is getting so big. How was Thriller?

Laci said...

I love that last picture of your cute family you all the the same look.. all dark and beautiful.. so cute!

Kris said...

Cutest little daughter ever. Thanks for coming to visit, Joe. Luv ya forever. (Dixie High)

Pam said...

Kalli! Presli is really adorable. My husband came home tonight and asked me if I wouldn't mind moving to St. George for a better work position. At first I was against the very thought, then I remembered you live down there. How do you like it?

Callisters said...

Kalli email me your email so I can send you some different ideas of how I do my header and then I have the instructions for the background. Also I am going to be doing one for my sister in law so if you want me to do one and just email it to you I could do that to. Here is my email www.callisterfamily@hotmail.com
Great Halloween pictures! Can you believe how fast our kids grow up?!