Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cereal for the First Time!




Well, yesterday Presli ate cereal for the first time. At first she looked at me like "What in the world are you doing?" But after a few minutes she got used to it. She was a mess. The second morning she was worse. Food on her hands, on her head, up her nose, on me. She is out of control. I'm not sure I am going to like this food all over the place thing. At first I tried wiping it up. A few minutes into it I gave up. My mom said it gets worse, so I better get used to it!!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Ha ha! These pictures are so funny...you can tell she doesn't know what to think about it! I talked to your mom today and she told me about it. She is adorable!!!

Malizia's said...

What a fun stage.. I know it seems messy, but it will get better. It gets really fun when you can make her real baby food. My doctor always told me that you have to let them try food at least 15 times before you know if they like it. It has been so true with Laney! I love the little stages that babies go through. She is so cute, I am so glad I got to meet her!

Pam said...

Kalli!

I somehow found your blog, and I'm so glad I did. Your baby is so beautiful!! I just want to grab her and kiss her fat cheeks. I hope you are doing well. I'm going to be induced today, so we will have another little girl also. Love Pam