Thursday, September 6, 2007

FIRST HAIRCUT!

Me, Presli and Lacy!

Cutting the mullet off!



Before the haircut!


So, ever since Presli started losing her hair, she has had this cute mullet in the back. (I hate when babies have mullets!) Since my sister does hair, of course she had to cut it. So, today we cut it off! She did great, and didn't even cry. It looks so much better. We miss her dark hair she had when she was a baby, but hopefully it will grow back in. Here are pics of her first hair cut.

5 comments:

Malizia's said...

So cute! I remember the mullet stage, yuck! Laney's hair came back a little lighter then when she was born? You never know, I guess?

Smith Family said...

Ha ha! Both of our babies have experienced the "mullet!" Yep, there is nothing worse than a baby mullet...ok, there are a lot worse things, but still...

Laci said...

Hello! I just saw your blog from pams! Im jealous your in St.George what a fun place to live and your girl is darling!! So cute :)
Laci

Brian said...

Hey...there is nothing wrong with having a mullet. I spent 9th through 11th grade with one...

Maybe that is a bad example...

Unknown said...

Kalli Jo....what in the world! I just found a jackpot of Tremontonians on Sadie's blog! You had a baby! Congrats! She is so adorable! What a cute little family you have! How do you like St. George? Is Lacy living down there too? Anyhoo, I'm glad to see that you are doing well. You can check us out at kimandblairsmith.blogspot.com