Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moving...

Hey everyone! As most of you know, we are moving up to Bountiful! My husband has had the opportunity to work from home for the past year and a half and with the company quickly growing, he has become too busy to continue to work from home, so we are heading north.

I am trying to get rid of a few things so I don't have to take it with us. I am selling my Squeaker Shoes for $6 (reg 18) and my BabyLegs for $6 (reg 12 or 15). If any of you would like to purchase them, please give me a call. You can go to my old blog to see what I carry. Sizes and styles are limited so I may not have what you see. Shoes do run true to size.

ladybugpicnicblogger.blogspot.com
Kalli Rieck 435-216-8636

5 comments:

Laci said...

Yaay! This means you will live 15 min from me :) I love bountiful! No its not hot, but you will love living so lose to down town!

Laci said...

P.S If you haven't already bought a home there is a killer new home across the street from me for sale. I would love you to be my neighbor. . just sayin ;)

nicci said...

hi! i'm pretty sure you don't know me, i am mckell and casey zundels cousin and i know your sister lacy...anyway i would love to order some squeaky shoes! do you have all the styles on your site available? you can just e-mail me at nicci_huff8@hotmail.com
thanks!
nicci johnson

Amanda Laing said...

YAY!! Can't wait for you to live closer!!! :)

Malizia's said...

Hey.. I am in bountiful.. We need to talk...