Monday, August 2, 2010

What I Love...

Well, our perfect little bundle of joy (Knox J for those of you who didn't hear) has been home for two days now! Life is pretty much perfect and we are loving our little guy. Presli and Madden are so cute with him and are loving our new addition to our family! I love my babies and I could not be any more blessed.
Not only do I have the most perfect babies, but I have an amazing husband. He is such an amazing dad and is always so helpful. He has probably only missed a total of 5 nighttime feedings with our newborns, and it seems he is keeping tradition!!! Joe you are an amazing husband and father and I am so lucky to have you as mine! I love you!!


Here are some pictures of our first few days with our precious baby Knox... Getting ready to wash him down for the night!




My three perfect angels....could they seriously be any cuter?


Presli is loving being a big sister to this little guy. She will sit on the couch and hold him for 30-45 minutes at a time. She hugs him, kisses him and sings him songs...she is going to be my little helper!!


Mommy, Knox and Daddy getting ready to leave the hospital...not a happy camper!


Our precious baby boy!


Check out those hands...aren't they huge?


So perfect!


Knox and his cousin Titan. They are 2 1/2 months apart...hopefully they will be the best of friends!


Knox with his Aunt Lala!


Me and my sister with Knox

11 comments:

The Jones Family said...

He is so cute, congrats! I hope things continue to go well for all of you. We can't wait to see you soon!

Amanda Laing said...

so so cute Kalli!! Congrats on the little guy!

Callisters said...

Congrats! He is darling. Oh little boys are a lot of fun!!

Pam said...

So adorable! Congratulations!!! You are a darling family!

Unknown said...

Congrats! he is so cute just like the rest of them! BTW i love the video! how neat to have that!

Shanan Wasden said...

you look amazing! i'm glad everything went well with your delivery! Knox is adorable, just like your other 2 cuties! you have such a cute fam!

The Birds said...

Congrats!!! What a cute little family you have!! If he looks anything like is big brother, you'll have double trouble on your hands!! He's a cutie!

Bingham Family said...

He is darling!! I love the name. Congrats!!!

McCoy Family said...

What a cutie! Titan looks so big next to Knox. I can't believe how fast they grow. Congrats you guys!

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Congrats! He is a cutie! I hope everything continues to go well for you. Enjoy that little guy!

mikkilynn said...

Congrats on your little cutie! I hope you are both doing great, and I'm excited to see him. Let me know when you decide to bless him, and we'll try to make it down...that is, if we're invited. :)