Thursday, August 12, 2010

The past week...

Knox's umbilical chord fell off on Tuesday morning so he had his first bath on Tuesday night! He wasn't a fan of the bath until I put a warm washcloth on his tummy...then he settled right down! Joe's parents came over to watch his first bath. They have come over with all 3 kids! It's always fun to have them!Not loving it!

Presli doing what she loves best...holding Knox!

My three babies, all clean and ready for bed!
Presli and Madden swimming with Papa!
Presli and Knox with Grandpa Carl...(That's not a fake smile on Presli's face. That's her, "Oh my gosh I love you so much" face!! A look that is on her face almost everytime she is holding Knox!))
Presli with her friend Scarlett Shaw at her birthday party. This was the first party Presli went to without me! She thought she was such a big girl and had so much fun!
Knox smiling!!! I can't believe he will be two weeks old tomorrow! Time flies!

No comments: