Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. Here are a few pictures of our festivities so far.
I know the picture looks horrible, but I could not get my scanner to work. Here is Presli and Korver's Haloween pictures. We decided to have them somewhat matching...cute little tigers! Presli loved having her pictures taken. She kept asking the girl, "More???" Finally, a picture without her running from me!

We had our yearly tradition of going to Thriller! It was fun. Presli was hilarious. When they start out with all of the Zombies dancing to Thriller, she was laughing histerically! She kept looking at the Zombies and saying, "Mama!" I think because of seeing me dressed like that last weekend. It was cute! She loved it!

Presli's Halloween Party at Preschool! The kids were out of control, and they hadn't even had any candy yet!!! Their poor parents after Halloween!!!

Presli at Preschool.

Presli watching Daddy gut her pumpkin. She wanted nothing to do with the insides. She's my little clean freak!

All she wanted to do was hold her pumpkin, a little too heavy for her!

We frosted cookies. Presli got her own cookie, knife and bowl of frosting. She would frost it, lick it all of, and then do it all over again! She was loving it! (Not so clean here!)

Getting ready to frost. She was so proud of herself!

9 comments:

Pam said...

Presli looks adorable as always! I love her costume. I am going to be adventurous and make my girls tutu's this week. Kindof like the one presli has on. Anyways, I hope you are feeling good. I still remember your baby shower and how you had this big tummy with a tiny butt. No Fair! So, we are STILL talking about moving to St. George one of these years. There is just so much opportunity every where. I told Jake, I would be happy to move there because I had a friend there. Sorry Kalli, if we end up there, your going to have to hang out with me once in a while:)

Cam and Mary said...

I love the picture of Presli and Korver! I am jealous of you and Lacy living close and doing things with your kids!

Preece Family said...

She is so cute!! I wish we lived closer. Her and Kyn would be hilarious together. so all of these halloween pictures remind me of last year when we were staying at your house and you were making your costumes. You love halloween don't you? I tried to get jared to dress up as a mummy, but I got denied. Be greatful joe will have fun with you. You guys are great. we miss you! lindsey

Preece Family said...

hey again, I forgot one thing. Me and a couple of girls from my bunko group went to thriller this year to. did you really like it? It wasn't at all like I remember it. There use to be soo much more dancing. Now it's like a lot of comedy stuff. I must say I was disappointed. Let me know. Lindsey

Bingham Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a really fun Halloween! You went to Thriller, how fun. I'm jealous!

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! STUNNING!

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Cute pictures!! Presli's costume is so cute. Also, I love your hair in the preschool picture. Anyways, how are you feeling? Sick? Take care, Kalisa

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

I had to leave comment so I don't feel like a stocker!! Your mom had given me your blog info a long time ago but I had forgotten it and then I found you through Courtney's blog! Your little girl is so cute and congrats on your new little guy arriving soon! Hope you don't care that I look at your blog...now I don't feel bad because I told you! I bet you love living close to your mom & dad and sister and her family! Take care! Cute family!!

tclybb said...

Okay, so I'm waiting for Clyde to get home and decided to check out blogs Camber follows. These kids are adorable. That was so fun. I hope you don't mind.