Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Big Girl!

Ok, so I am a slacker mom and did not even make a post when Presli turned 18 months! I have been super busy, so here it is a month late!!! Presli will be 19 months on Thursday and I cannot even believe how fast time flies. She is getting to be a little girl and not a baby anymore.
She is repeating everything we say, and has a vocabulary of about 100 words. We can pretty much understand most of what she is saying. She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle, Where Is Thumbkin, Popcorn Popping, Once There Was A Snowman, and alot more, It just has to be in the order she wants! She can recognize and tell you the sounds for the letters A, B, C, and D. She loves to count and can count to three by herself. She loves to fold her arms and say "AMEM" when the prayer is over.
Her favorite things to say are, "Moos (Move), Here Go, Pease (Please), Boo Bean (Excuse Me), Dank Doo (Thank You), More, Pee Bew (Pee Yew), All Done. And alot more. She is a sassy little girl! And definitely has a mind of her own!!!
She loves Dora The Explorer and Backyardigans. She loves to dance and sing. She loves to dress up in all of my clothes. She loves to put on new clothes. Her eyes light up when she puts on a new outfit. (I know, just like her mother.) I taught her well.
She would much rather be with Nana, than Mom or Dad. And is spoiled rotten by her. She just can't get enough of her cousin Korver. If he is around, you better watch Presli, cause she will be right up next to him. ( We are a little worried for the arrival of our little one!) She also loves her NayNay (Uncle Nate).
Presli is learning so much everyday. We are amazed at how much she knows and catches onto at such a young age! We love her to death and could not imagine our life without her. Who would have ever thought you could love a child so much! Presli cooking in her house with Papa.

Presli and NayNAy.

She loves her cousin Korver.

Presli in one of my swimming suits!

She loves to go camping!

Presli and her Papa.

She is a picky eater!!

She loves her Nana!

Such a silly girl with a purse on her head!

She loves to play at Jumpin' Jacks Bounce House!
We love you Presli Jo!!! You are such a special girl and love every single day we get to spend with you!! You are such a stinker most of the time, but we wouldn't trade you for the world!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

K... She is GORGEOUS! I know I tell you this all the time but my gosh she is just stunning.... LIke her mamma! love and miss you doll...

Karl & Leslie said...

I love and miss that beautiful little girl! Karson wanted to talk to Pres the other night when Joe called. I didn't know that he called so when kas asked I told him we would call the next day:)
We love you guys! Why didn't I make the cut of one of the people she loves?:)J/K

Jean Smith said...

kalli...she is such a pretty little girl. i'll bet she's sassy...she has to follow suit from her momma and aunt...hee hee!

Jason, Krista, and Zachary said...

Hey Kallii,
Just wanted to say hi! I can't believe how much things change! Your little princess is adorable!!! It looks like you are doing really well! Drop me a line sometime and keep in touch!

The Jones Family said...

What a cute little girl!! We miss you guys a lot, and wish Presli and Aniston could have played together. She is getting so big, it's sad how fast they grow and crazy that you can rember the day they were born like it was yesterday and everything else in between is a blur.

McCoy Family said...

She's so cute. I am glad I got to see her at Target the other day. We miss hanging out with you guys. I know you know - but Presli is so beautiful and so smart and we love her. So does Cruz :) Happy 18 (19) month birthday Pres!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

She's so darling! I see that you're expecting! So exciting!