Friday, July 9, 2010

Madden-16 Months Old!

At the end of June Madden turned 16 months! I seriously cannot believe my baby boy is growing up so fast! He was the hardest baby and constantly cried and whined up until he was about 13 months old and since then he has turned into the best little thing ever! He is always so happy and I could just sit and squeeze and kiss on him all day every day! Here are a few things to remember about Madden at 16 months old...

*He LOVES cars and balls. I can't tell you how many times a day all I hear is.. "Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball!" It's hilarious walking through the produce section. He thinks every circle shape fruit and veggie is a ball!!
*He loves his big sister. He follows her every where and copies everything she does!
*He loves his milk! We have to have him eat atleast half of any meal before he gets his drink!
*He is my great little eater! He loves everything!
*He has been sleeping in his big boy bed for 1 month and transitioned so easy!
*He repeats everything. I was worried he was going to be forever talking, but he catches on so quick.
*Words he uses often are...more, milk, again, ah mmm (ah oh), all done, car, ball, truck, thanks, sick, up, amen, shoes, dog, cat, cow, belly, baby, mmm hhh (for yes), han (hand), cheese, teat (treat), hot
*He says thanks for everything! Love that he has manners at this age!
*He is so good to fold his arms and not eat until the entire prayer is said!
*He loves to wear shoes...his, mine, Joe's, Presli's...anyone's!!
*He is such a snuggler! He loves giving luvs and kisses!
*He loves to grab my family's family picture and have me point and ask who everyone is!
*Points to his head, ears, nose, tongue, piggies, belly
*When we are driving in the car he will hold his hand out and say over and over again "han, han, han", until someone holds his hand!!
*He dances anytime any music turns on!
*He loves to swim. We have to watch him carefully because he has no fear and will just dive in at any given moment!
*He loves to give 5 and knuckles!!
*He loves to jabber!!
*Whenever I put him in his carseat he says, "hot...hot!"

There is so much more I could write about this cute little thing, but I may never stop! He is so much fun and brings us so much happiness!!!

No comments: