Sunday, February 21, 2010

Catching up....again!

Here are just a few pictures of things we have been up to the past couple of weeks. I have been a huge slacker on blogging lately. Hopefully I can start to be better!Just a cute picture of Presli!
Madden loves to climb Lala's stairs. he is a pro at them. By the time we realize he is over by them, he is half-way up to the top!!

Madden at one of our play days at Lala's.

Presli....my little poser!

Presli's cousin Layla had a sleepover. They have such a great time together! Isn't my little girl such a cheeser?

Presli and madden playing outside. Last week the weather was gorgeous and we spent almost everyday outside! I have been loving it!

Madden loves balloons lately!! We will always find him laying on it like this!

Presli digging in the dirt!

Presli riding her bike. I taught her this week and she is actually getting the hang of it quite well. We just need to work on the steering!

Pres at the bottom of the slide!

Mommy and Madden getting ready to slide! He loved it!

Daddy and his babies at the park!

Presli at the park!

Mommy and Madden at the park!

Daddy and Presli ready for their annual Valentine Daddy Daughter Date!

Joe always take Presli out for Valentine's Day and picks her out a new outfit! She loves it!


My stinkin' cute babies!!!!

1 comment:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I can't get over how beautiful your kids are! When is your baby due?