Thursday, September 17, 2009

First of all, my little Madden, well ok, my little chubster will be 7 months old next week! Wow how time flies, not that it's been an easy flight, but it has been a fast one! He is the funnest little guy to have around. When he is fussy...watch out, but when he is good...he is a stud! Here are a few things about Madden at 7 months old...
*stats...weight, 20.1 pounds...80% and height, 27.95 inches...84%
*drastically dropped from 36 ounces of formula a day to 24!
*eating cereal and baby food now...loves his green beans and applesauce!
*can't wait 2 seconds for his food after he has seen it opened!
*downs 6 ounce bottle in no time at all!
*sitting up by himself...a few face plants one in a while!
*loves to sip threw a straw.
*can't help but smile when his little sister is around, or if anyone as much as looks his direction!
*loves his binky!
*loves any sort of song...mostly the ones I make up!
*loves Presli to act like a DORK for him...laughs histerically
*loves to roll from his back to his belly, but can't figure out how to get back over, while laying on his tummy his arms are clear out to the side and he looks like Superman!
*loves and requires so much attention.
*loves to swim!
*has the most girlish scream that he was taught by his sister!

We love you little Snack Pack...you make our lives so happy!!!


Before the Superman position hits!!

This is the smile you will see on his cute little face almost everytime you see him!

The two cutest kids ever! Ok, well to me!!!!

Presli is 2 1/2 years old! She just turned into a little girl over night! She is talking like crazy and uses words that just make me shake my head! She is too smart for her own good. She is definitely one of a kind. She still likes Dora but is more into Princesses! Yes...slowly losing Dora! She can make you laugh at about anything she says! And half of the time she can make you want to kick her in the pants!! Her looks have saved her from a lot of that!!! But we love her!!!


My little spit fire! This little girl can give some drama! Can't wait for the teenage years!!

More of my little drama queen!!

4 comments:

Jake and Jarica said...

Love the pictures...your kids are both SO cute!!! I can't believe Madden is already 7 months old!! crazy how fast it goes. Time for another one soon...;)

The Jones Family said...

OH MY GOSH... Your babies are ADORABLE!!!! I hope we can see all of you soon! We'll be down in a few weeks and hopefully we can stop by?!

Unknown said...

YES... I do love the sneakers! So dang cute! Madden has Preslis gorgeous eyes! I love the sublings look a like!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Wow I love those cute pictures! I can't believe how big little Madden is! Your kiddos are so dang cute!