Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy (late) Easter!

AS you can tell, we had a very busy Easter Sunday. We went to sacrament with Joe's family to hear his dad sing in the choir. After church we all took pictures in our Sunday clothes. (Presli was a pain in the butt, I could not get her to take a picture for anthing...not even bribery worked.) We ate dinner at Joe's parents and had an Easter Egg Hunt. Presli had so much fun, there were so many kids to play with. When we are at Joe's parents with all the kids, we don't as much as see her the whole time because there are so many of them to play with! After that we headed to my parents for more dinner and another Easter Egg Hunt, this time a hunt for MONEY!!! Presli had fun "Helping Korver find eggs." Although he had no clue what was going on, Presli was enjoying helping him. And I have no clue why but all she wanted Nate to do was, "Hold You!" So Nate was a sport and held Presli the whole time she looked for eggs! (Pictures later) We had a great Easter Sunday and enjoyed spending time with lots of family and friends!











7 comments:

Holli,Sayler and Gracie said...

how much money did you find?! hopefully dollars and not just change. looks like you had a fun easter.

The Jones Family said...

What a fun and busy Easter!! Your hair keeps getting shorter and shorter...I love it! Presli and Madden are so stinkin' cute, and I miss them and you guys. We're coming down again in May so hopefully we can get together.

Heidi Barson said...

I am officially depressed!!!
#1- You look like you haven't just had a baby. Your all skinny like usual.
#2- You are all in summer clothes enjoying the great weather. and I am stuck trying to find gauchos that don't hug my fat pregnant ass!!! I wonder if Jason would move south! You are to cute Kalli. I love ya.

mikkilynn said...

Between your kids and mine, we could have totally been the print ad for Children's Place Easter dress.

Connie said...

You have a beautiful family. Your dad spilled the beans and let me know how to check out your blog. I love seeing what's happening in your life. Thanks for your excellent documentation and what gorgeous pictures of two beautiful children.

Karl & Leslie said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! I wish we were living there. I love Madden's birth annoucment. Very cute! His pic's wre cute too!I wish we could have spent more time with you.
Love you Kalli

Whitney and Chris said...

what a cute little family! I'm pretty sure that our boys were matching half of the other little boys in town on Easter, but what can ya do! Is the babe sleeping any better at night?