Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grow Up!!!

So the other day we met my mom at the mall to do some Christmas shopping. It was time to leave and of course Presli wanted to go with Nana. I told her that I would be sad if she wouldn't come with me. I bent down and started to pretend cry. She looked at me and then up at my mom. She said, "Nana, mom sad?" My mom told her that I was sad because she wouldn't ride with me. I kept crying. She said to my mom, "Nana, mom cry?" My mom said yes. She bent down and looked at me and with a huge grin on her face said, "GROW UP!" How funny huh? That's something my family has always said, and I guess she finally decided to join in. I laughed so hard I almost cried!!!

3 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

She is the cutest bossy sass I love it. I can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

How Cute! Sheseems to be so smart for her age and talks so well! I love the pics from San Diego... you are the cutest and skinniest pregnant girl EVER!

Bingham Family said...

She is too cute! That learn way to fast.