Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Few Fun Pics!!

Presli sitting on NaNa's lap at the rodeo! Presli loved watching the horses and everytime someone would clap, she would join right in with a huge smile on her face! Me and Presli left the Rodeo a little before it was over cause Presli was tired. I got home and put her straight in the bath. During her bath she was fine, not sleepy at all cause she played and played. Well, I went to go get her pajamas while the rest of the water let out, and this is what I came back to, a little Presli Jo sound asleep! It was so stinkin' cute!
We have started potty training Presli a little bit. She loves to sit on the toilet, but her most favorite thing to do is wipe. No matter what she wipes the back, then the front! It's so cute! And she does it every time! We have had about eight or so successful "pee pees" on the toilet, but no successful "poopies" yet. She's still young, so I am sure she will get the hang of it!
Presli got her pictures taken with Korver the other day. She loves to hold her little cousin. Here she is on NaNa's lap holding Korver!
Checking out his tiny feet!
Last night was Presli's very first time in her "Big Girl Bed". She did great! She went straight to sleep. No getting out of it at all. Joe checked on her at eleven and she had fallen off onto the body pillows we put on the floor. He put her back on her bed, and then checked on her again early this morning. She was across the room on the the floor next to her book shelf. Poor thing, I wonder how long she was there. She must have not had a great experience cause I just put her in there for her nap and she did not want to stay. Eventually she came out, and then I had to shut the door and just let her cry herself to sleep. Eventually she did! (But look at the smile on her face last night, she was thrilled with her new bed!!)
Oh and last but not least, I will not make you wait as long as I first planned on. We are having a . . .
Any final guesses??

Can you tell??
Alot of you guessed it right!!
Yipper Skipper, It's a BOY!!!!!! I am still having a hard time with the boy thing though. It just seems so weird. I have a girl, so it would be easy to picture a girl. But this is all so new, so it's gonna take me awhile! Joe is thrilled. Don't get me wrong, I am excited too. It just may take me a little bit to actually realize it's a boy!!!! I will though!

23 comments:

Jade Irvine said...

i knew it! :D

Meghan said...

Congrats!!! Boys are fun, and alot less work.You don't have to do their hair as often..and it only takes you about 1 minute to do it!! Boys are great! And presli will be a great big sis too. She is adorable!

Kim Davis said...

The picture of Presli asleep in the tub is to die for! Boys are so fun. Carter was so "girlie" following McKayla around all day wanting to play dress-ups. Then his boy instincts kicked in and he turned EVERYTHING into either a gun or a sword.

Joell said...

congrats! it is a scary thought to think of having a boy but it is so fun to have one of each.

Amanda Laing said...

Kalli Oh my heck! Congratulations! I am so happy for you to have a boy, I LOVE having one of each, it's the best!

Anonymous said...

Kalli..I am so excited for you! Korver and your little one will be such good friends. ConGratS!! I can't wait to find out what I am having. You are lucky that you found out already! Love Ya.. Heidi B

Cam and Mary said...

Congrats! How fun for you and Lacy!

Malizia's said...

Congrats.. I feel the same way when I think of having a boy. I have a girl so I picture having a girl!
With potty training hang in there. Laney was great at peeing and the pooping took a lot longer. She is doing great for her age.
I am so happy for you guys!!!

West's said...

Congratulations! That is great! I wouldn't know what to do or how to picture a boy either! You'll do great though!I love the picutre of her asleep in the tub, hannah pretends sometimes, I wish she really would sometimes!

Callisters said...

Very cute photos! Little boys are lots of fun, different then girls, but very fun. I remember before Olivia was born I thought how in the heck to I change girls?!!! You have a few years before the wrestling and climbing on everything!

Bingham Family said...

I'm so excited for you! Boys are so much fun, very diff from girls. They are way less drama! I love the pic of Presli in the tub so priceless.

Pam said...

Yay, I am so excited for you. I guessed right! How fun for you and Lacy to have 2 boys around the same age.
And little Presli...she is the cutest little thing ever. I absolutely love the picture of her in the tub. I need to meet that cute little thing someday!

Jean Smith said...

yipee!!! i'm SO excited for you!!! lacy's baby needed a playmate, and presli will be there to keep them in line!

love that pic of presli asleep in the bathtub...

Christine said...

Presli is getting to be such a big girl! I can't believe she's gonna be a BIG SISTER! Congrats, you guys! We love you.




check us out!
larrynchristineh3.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

no Way! How Fun! I have to admit that sometimes I get sad that I don't get to put a bow on Carter but then there are time that it is so nice not to have to buy all the x-tras! Your kids will be the same distance apart as mine, 2 is different but it has been so good for Hallee (a little hard for me) but getting the hand of it! CONGRATS!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Hello Rieck family! Congrats on the new baby! This is Andre and Brittany Sparks! Just found your cute blog and you can look at ours too, absparksfamily.blogspot.com

Karl & Leslie said...

I can't believe she is in a big girl bed! how is that going? I miss you sooo much I'm sorry I haven't called you. I've been busy! I have a new calling that I didn't Think would be so demanding. Please hug and kiss Pres for me I love that little girl! I love and miss you guys

Doug and Laura said...

I love the tub pic. It was such a good update!

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Ashley said...

YAY! Congratulations doll! You are all set a beautfiul girl and a little boy! I am so thrilled for you! love and miss your guts!

tclybb said...

Kalli, its Camber. Congrats on the news of a baby boy! Personally, as much as I love having a girl, I would much rather add 10 more boys to my three already, than have another girl. Boys are SO much easier. Less moody and they just don't care about every little thing. But its still fun, regardless of the gender. Anyway, my blog is tclybbert.blogspot.com congrats again!!

Mrs. Budge said...

Hi Kalli! I found your blog from Kim White's so I guess you could say I'm a stalker. It was fun to catch up on what you are doing, Presley is adorable (love the tub picture, that is presh)! Congrats on a boy, I have a 5 month old boy and I had the same thoughts you did, and you know what, so far no major adjustments. I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can follow what your doing.

mikkilynn said...

That bath tub picture is great! So cute! I also love all her itty bitty pony tails with the big red bow...adorable! Congrats on the boy, too! I'm sure Presli is going to make a fabulous helper.