Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playdate At The Park!

Today we had a little playdate with some friends. We went to the park and the kids got to play and us moms got to talk. It's been fun getting out of the house a couple days a week, and getting together with some friends. We have a lot of fun with them! And Presli loves to play with them. As you can see she is out numbered, her to three boys! But hey, she doesn't seem to mind!!Kruz, Karson, Presli and Daxon

Presli and her boyfriend Dax. Me and Leslie decided it will be an arranged marriage!! Wouldn't they have the cutest kids????
Karson, Kruz, Brittney, Me, Presli, Leslie and Dax

8 comments:

Jean Smith said...

yep...presli and dax should definitely get hitched!

by the way, i have had about four people say that they have printed out the picture of you (in your family picture) and taken it to their hairdresser to say they want their hair like that!

Malizia's said...

Gotta love these days!

Lemon Annie said...

Look at what a good mommy you are! Looks like they had fun!

Pam said...

Kalli, I have to tell you that when I first saw the picture with all of you girls, I couldn't tell which one was you. You all look alike in the picture. The nice thing with you, is that you can look great with short or long hair. Do you ever come to Tremonton? When you ever come up for a visit, you must stop by my house so that I can see Presli. I just love her!

Karl & Leslie said...

I think they would have very cute kids!! I love you guys. You guys are so fun to be with. We love hanging out with you.
Love Leslie.

thejudkins said...

Kalli- ya. They would have dark little beautiful babies. I had to go to her link though to get a good look at him. For some reason, she reminds me of me- (in highschool...now I could only dream of looking like that:-) By, the way, are you LADYBUG PICNIC? I want to sell those binkie clips. If it isn't you, can you put me in touch with who it is? Have a good day!

Larson Letters said...

Hi Kalli
I found your blog and wanted to tell you how cute your Presli is!! You guys make some really cute kids!

Larson Letters said...

Hi Kalli
I found your blog and wanted to tell you how cute your Presli is!! You guys make some really cute kids!