Sunday, January 27, 2008

Playing Catch Up!!

So, I have been a slacker lately, but we have had quite the busy month. Presli was in the hospital again, only for a few hours, she was not admitted. Same thing as last time, only pneumonia too. We were going to the hospital three times a day to get her nose suctioned. She hated it. Poor thing understood what we were doing by about the second day. We would walk into the room, and she would put her head on our shoulder and cry! It was so sad. She is feeling better now. We are still couped up at home. The doctors say to keep her in til it's not so cold. Fun for me, I feel like a hermit! I do go out for a little bit when Joe gets home from work and when my mom is down here she is good to watch her if I ever need to run an errand. But still. So here are quite a few pics to catch you up from our last blog. (sorry they are not in order!!) Presli's favorite toy from Christmas! Her own little kitchen. It's so cute, we can switch it to music, learning, or play! She loves it!
Christmas Day! Not sure what she's laughing at, lately she laughs at everything. She is quite the crawler. By nine o'clock in the morning, she has roamed every room in our house!
Christmas morning Presli sitting in the middle of all of the presents. She wasn't sure what thing to pick up! Santa went way over board!
Grandpa teaching Presli how to play the piano!
On New Years Eve we went to a party with a bunch of people. Here we are rockin' out with the Dias' on SingStar! Funnest game ever by the way. Ya, Joe and I rocked!!!
New Years Eve. Presli satyed and played at Grandma and Grandpa's
while we went to our party!
Clapping hooray!! Another of her favorite toys!!

Presli's new favorite thing to do is take all of her tights and baby legs out of her basket and throw them on the floor!!

Holding her bottle by herself finally. But she will only do it when she is laying down...Slacker!
I just thought this was a cute picture of this tiny little baby standing up in her big closet!!



Pushing her walker!!!















9 comments:

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

That is too bad to hear that Presli has been so sick. Poor girl! It is hard to be stuck in the house all day, I feel for you. Looks like Presli got a little spoiled for Christmas. That's fun. Having kids makes the Holidays a lot of fun.

Malizia's said...

She is so big!! I am so sorry that she has been so sick. We haven't had deal with that this year, thank goodness... I hope she gets better soon.. Laney has that walker and she still LOVES it..

Callisters said...

Sickness is no fun. I am glad to hear that other little kids get sick and that I am not doing something wrong when my kids get that kind of stuff all the time. We had to deal with both those things last year with Olivia. The sad thing with her is her vains are so bad, so they would have to be the iv in her head. In July when she was 8 months old she got pneumonia and at that time she had lots of hair. It was horrible when they put the iv and all that glue stuff. You will probably be like us and Presli won't go to nursery from November to March every year! I am glad to see that you are back in the swing of blogging! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, kids are wonderful to spend the holidays with. Have a wonderful day! Hey do you ever come up to Tremonton?

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Hey Kalli:

Your little girl is adorable. If you would like an effective way of avoiding getting sick, you may want to watch an old Seinfeld episode about the "bubble boy". I'm just kidding, I don't think that would be a very good plan. I just couldn't come up with any better suggestions.
Take care.
Kurt

Pam said...

She is so cute Kalli. I wished you lived near by so that I could see her in real life:) Sorry she has been so sick.

Laci said...

K she is DARLING! I cant get over that tan skin and those eyes! Sorry she is sick that would be so hard! Maybe you should go to Hawaii till she gets better ;) nice and warm! Well I guess you do live in st. George ...not fair!

Laci said...

K she is DARLING! I cant get over that tan skin and those eyes! Sorry she is sick that would be so hard! Maybe you should go to Hawaii till she gets better ;) nice and warm! Well I guess you do live in st. George ...not fair!

Jean Smith said...

FINALLY...an update! loved the pics, but i am so sad that presli had to go to the hospital AGAIN! poor thing, as if she hadn't been through enough already...she deserved it that santa went way overboard...

Jamie and Brady said...

Awww...poor little thing! It's so hard when they are sick in the winter. When Tess was 4 weeks she got RSV. I swear I didn't leave the house for a month! Good thing you have your mom to rescue you, good luck, hope she gets better soon!