Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Baby Girl's 1st Day of Preschool

So, yesterday Presli started her first day of preschool. She has been to preschool for the past two years, but it has always been with my mom. Since moving to Bountiful it has been hard making the trip to North Ogden for school. This year we decided to try one here in Bountiful. I know its going to be really hard for me not to compare it to my moms, but hopefully it will be ok. Presli was a little shy when I took her in, but I know she will be fine. She is very outgoing and make friends very easily. When I picked her up she was all smiles and said it was "Way fun, Way fun!" Here are a few pictures before school started. (She is so funny when it comes to pictures. It was like we had our own little photo shoot. She loves the camera!!) Presli with her teacher Ms Heather
Walking into school.


One last picture before walking into school.



Posing with her new backpack.


Such a doll.


Wee Wonders Pre-school


No comments: